Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 4

Well it has definitely been an interesting day!

Juice 1: Was a mixture of two gross juices, I was not happy and I was still hungry SURPRISE!!!!

Juice 2: Quite possibly the nastiest thing I have ever consumed (note to self do not juice an onion)

Overall I'm hungry most of the time and today was a hard day for me, some of my favorite food was prepared today and I had to walk away to make keep from breaking down and eating some.

I am feeling a little different right now and the lingering bit of hunger is getting quite annoying, I have no doubt that I have the willpower to continue down this road! I am hoping this little sacrifice will help me develop some healthier habits and help start adding more healthy fruits and veggies to my diet. As of right now though boy a burger does sound good!

Until the next juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment