Sunday, July 24, 2011

DAY 2

Well I just had "Breakfast" and it was a "delicious" mixture of Dirt and Sweet yard clippings. (Beet Juice Blend)

Being honest this is not the most fun I have had in my life but I am sticking to it.

My entire group of friends is in on this and its going to be quite the adventure. I would be lying if I said I wasn't hungry right now, a hamburger with fries would probably motivate me to do a happy dance right now but I'm sticking to it.
According to my roommate it gets better and easier around day 5, so I'm hopeful that's true.

Until the next juice!

2 comments:

  1. Well just had my second juice. I am extremely hungry, it's almost painful. The juices aren't getting easier to drink I have gone from it tastes alright to I pretty much hate this!

    I am still hanging in there and hopefully it gets better with time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have had my last juice for the night. I am having a serious issue with flavors now they are all pretty much nasty.

    I cant wait to get home and sleep away this gross hazy feeling!

    ReplyDelete