Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 3

Well I just had my breakfast juice. I am really freaking hungry right now! I have been drinking lots of water but that sure is the hell not helping. My stomach feels like I am going to be sick all the time, guess its not used to so many veggies :-).

I am powering through it, talking with my roommate who happens to be doing this as well it seems that it sucks as much for him as it does for me. Guess I will keep doing stuff to keep my mind off of things.

Until the next juice!

1 comment:

  1. Well decided to "treat" myself with a mainly fruit based juice guess what...I was not satisfied nor happy after drinking it SURPRISE!!!!

    After that I made a crazy Melon / Celery ...boy that was delicious! :-(

    I know its good for me and I am frustrated that I am having a problem doing something for 2 weeks but it is ridiculous how much of our lives are intertwined with food and eating.

    I am sticking in there, and going for whole 15 days, I am not liking it though and I am damn sure not having any fun.

    Until the next "delicious" Juice!

    ReplyDelete